Unfortunately we do not have anywhere for guests to store their items. All personal belonging must be taken with you at all times. Please be advised that we do have two flights of stairs throughout the tour and belongings and strollers must be carried up these.
Articles in this section
- Do you have toilets/restrooms?
- Which items cannot be taken into the San Francisco Dungeon?
- Do you have luggage facilities?
- Do you have lockers?
- Can I bring a stroller or buggy on the tour?
- Can I leave my stroller or belongings somewhere whilst I do the tour?
- Do you have a gift shop?
- Do you have baby changing facilities?
- Can I bring my own Food and Drink into the San Francisco Dungeon?
- Is there an ATM machine at the San Francisco Dungeon?