Service dogs/animals are welcome in the San Francisco Dungeon, though discouraged due to the nature of the attraction. However, due to health and safety regulations they are not permitted to ride on any rides with the guest. A member of your party must be with the dog/animal at all times. Please note there are loud noises, mist effects and smells (good and nasty) that may be confusing or upsetting to service dogs. Again, due to the nature of this attraction we strongly discourage service animals on this tour.
Articles in this section
- How long can I expect to wait in line to get into the San Francisco Dungeon?
- What happens if a member of our party suffers with Motion Sickness?
- Are there any restrictions for Pregnant Guests?
- Do you have crowd control measures in place?
- If I visit for last admission, how long will I have in the attraction?
- How long can I normally expect a visit to last?
- Can I take any animals or pets to the San Francisco Dungeon?
- Can I take a stroller or buggy around the San Francisco Dungeon?
- I have a selected show time, what time should I arrive?
- How does the time slot system work and what time should I arrive?