If at any time you need to leave the attraction, simply speak to the actor in the show you are in and they will arrange for someone to help you to the nearest exit as soon as possible.
Articles in this section
- What happens if a member of our party suffers with Motion Sickness?
- Are there any restrictions for Pregnant Guests?
- How long can I expect to wait in line to get into the San Francisco Dungeon?
- Do you have crowd control measures in place?
- If I visit for last admission, how long will I have in the attraction?
- How long can I normally expect a visit to last?
- Can I take any animals or pets to the San Francisco Dungeon?
- Can I take a stroller or buggy around the San Francisco Dungeon?
- I have a selected show time, what time should I arrive?
- How does the time slot system work and what time should I arrive?