Upon entrance to The San Francisco Dungeon you and your group will enter the Descent. this is an elevator down to start your tour. During this journey the elevator floor will shake from side to side. For those who suffer from motion sickness please alert a member of staff before entering the elevator.
Articles in this section
- What happens if a member of our party suffers with Motion Sickness?
- Are there any restrictions for Pregnant Guests?
- How long can I expect to wait in line to get into the San Francisco Dungeon?
- Do you have crowd control measures in place?
- If I visit for last admission, how long will I have in the attraction?
- How long can I normally expect a visit to last?
- Can I take any animals or pets to the San Francisco Dungeon?
- Can I take a stroller or buggy around the San Francisco Dungeon?
- I have a selected show time, what time should I arrive?
- How does the time slot system work and what time should I arrive?