Time slots fill up on a first-come, first-serve basis. If you know you want to visit on a certain day/time, book as far in advance as possible. If you see a same-day slot available, you must book it at least 30 minutes before the slot.
Articles in this section
- What is ALCATRAZ: THE BREAKOUT?
- How difficult are the Escape Room Games?
- Can I switch times? Can I cancel?
- Is the Escape Room Scary?
- What am I allowed to bring?
- Is it safe? What if I have an emergency and need to leave?
- How much time is required?
- Can I buy tickets at the door?
- Can my kids come?
- How far in advance should I book for the Escape Room?